Re: Jorge's text (Was: On the tense system of ZAhO)

Jorge answers me:
++++++++++>
> Furthermore (as I said to
> Rob) I don't believe ciska is appropriate.

I was conscious of that, but I couldn't remember what was the appropriate
word. I find the idea of inscribing on the screen appealing, though.
>++++++++++
I don't. Either te notci/te xatra/mrilu  or finti

++++++++++>
> For myself I would use mu'i rather than sebai anyway -
> I believe your intent is to explain WHY you're not translating
> it, whereas what you' ve said is that you're not translating
> it, compelling ....

That's what I meant! Hence the uunai. (Which does not mean non-regret,
but cruelty.)
Is it really what you meant?
An English gloss would be
"I am not translating it and you will find that as hard as I find it to write"
which would still be true if you were to add
 "i je mi na djica le nu do se nandu"

I realise that 'non-regret' is not an adequate translation of 'uunai', but
nor is 'cruelty' (even though it's in the cmavo list).

        Colin