orders, foreign mailings

I am again caught up on orders, including the few I missed the last time I
said so. (I hope.)  We are adding people like crazy.

I also finally today sent out the overseas (non-US and Canada) mailings
of JL, le lojbo karni, and packages for a whole slew of new people.  These
went out ISAL, and experience has ranged from about 1 week in the UK to
up to a month to Australia, but sometimes faster.  Feedback from overseas
Lojbanists as to when you get your mailings would be useful.

lojbab