Re: another response in the carter/lojbab exchange

>[No major comments on Nick's only translations, even if they aren't his
>only translations %^) His handling of 'only' seemed understandable at
>least, though I didn't understand his "se pamei" vs "pamei", why he felt
>he needed a termset in one sentence, and the whole bit about other-do
>especially with 'setese' on the front.  Can you explain the latter Nick,
>including your intended place structure?]

According to jimc, le pamei is a set (monad), and le se pamei the objects
which make up the set (single object). I thought this distinction cute, though
pragmatically it will probably die a death.
The termset was just to make sure that
I kissed (Sally &not another) on her nose
could not eventuate; this might (just might) imply
I kissed another somewhere other than on the nose of Sally.
Hm. That might just be a can of worms.
other-do? gasnu in the 1990 list still has x1 does x2 to x3. other-do? x1
does x2, which is other to something else (x4?), to x3. setese other-do
results in x1 does to x2 x3, which is other. I kissed her and didn't
other-something to her.