Symmetric gismu, and a question about {diklo}

An interesting class of gismu are those broda that are
synonymous with selbroda.

I think these are all of them (I separated them in three
subclasses). The x3 is usually a "standard" place, or something
similar that qualifies the relationship.

Abstract:

du      same identity as
sevzi   self
mintu   same
dunli   equal
simsa   similar
panra   parallel
mapti   fit
sarxe   harmonious
srana   pertain
ckini   related
frica   differ
drata   other
dukti   opposite
fatne   reverse

Space-time:

cabna   now
zvati   at
stali   remain
diklo   local
jorne   joined
kruca   intersect
lamji   adjacent
mlana   side
jibni   near
sepli   apart
darno   far

Human (mostly):

jamna   war
panpi   peace
damba   fight
fapro   oppose
tugni   agree
jivna   compete
penmi   meet
kansa   with
gletu   copulate
speni   married
tunba   sibling
tamne   cousin

(I didnt include {bradi} (enemy), because {pendo} (friend) is
not symmetric and I suppose then {bradi} isn't either.)

And there's a fourth class with only one:

rimni   rhyme

-------------------------------

I have doubts about {diklo}:

> diklo     klo      local
> x1 is local to x2;
> x1 is confined to locus x2 within range x3
> [indicates a specific location/value within a range; e.g. a hits b.
> What is the locality on b that a hits?];

da de diklo di

I assume {da} and {de} occupy the same place (or what can be viewed
as the same place in context, I don't want to argue whether two things
can occupy the same space at the same time), but what does {di} do?

Is it something like:

le lunra le terdi cu diklo le solri ciste
"The Moon is local to the Earth within range the
Solar System" (if you pardon my Jboglish)

The "confined" part is what I don't understand. Shouldn't it be
something like "x1 is local to x2 confined to/within range x3",
rather than x1 confined to x2?

Jorge

(In another post I'll talk about the antisymmetric gismu: pairs broda,
brode, such that broda is a synonym of selbrode, and viceversa.)