Antisymmetric gismu

Another interesting class are those pairs broda-brode
where broda and selbrode are synonyms, as are brode and
selbroda.

Again, these fall nicely into the same three categories
of the symmetric ones. I think these are all of them:

Abstract:

mleca   less
zmadu   more

Space-Time:

purci   past
balvi   future

lidne   precede
jersi   chase

crane   front
trixe   behind

cnita   beneath
gapru   above

zunle   left
pritu   right

berti   north
snanu   south

stici   west
stuna   east

{ragve} (across), is like these, but there
is no word for cis-  (Same with {bancu})

nenri   in
sruri   surround

this last pair is close, if not exact.

Human:

rirni   parent
panzi   offspring

(Not really, because one is biological and the other not,
but they are close)

These could well have their corresponding mate, but don't:

dzena   elder
famti   aunt or uncle
vitke   guest

Jorge

(I'm looking for patterns in the place structures to make
learning them easier.)