> I cannot think of a way of inverting
> broda brode da
> as you are trying to do.
>
> brode co broda da
> expressly means
> broda be da co brode

I guess you mean
broda be da brode

This is not the idea that I get from looking at the BNF,
which has the trailing sumti attaching to the whole bridi,

        brode co broda da

parses as:

        ({brode co broda} {da VAU})

Which suggests to me something different from:

        ({brode co <broda [be da BE'O]>} VAU)

If {brode co broda da} doesn't mean {broda brode da}, then
the claim that {co} is there to permit the modifier to come
after the modificand (is this the right word?), as in some
languages (like Spanish :) is not quite true, because using
it restricts what we can say with that tanru. (A lot of places
become inaccessible, unless used before the selbri.)

So {broda brode} has a different place structure
than {brode co broda}. (If a tanru can be said to have a
place structure.)

I'm not saying it's wrong, just that it's a bit strange.

Jorge