Re: cukta

> I have not been participating in this discussion, yet Jorge keeps
> on attributing remarks to me. Are there two Ands? Is someone
> masquerading as me? Could there be a confusion between 'And'
> and 'Art'?
> -------
> And (the real one)

Well, "d" and "t" are the voiced-unvoiced version of the same thing,
and "n" and "r" serve similar functions in lojban, (and people keep
saying that they can be vowels, which is a mistery to me, who can't
even recognize the lojbanic "y" as a vowel), and of corse, there's
that big capital A in front, and...

My apologies to And and Art for the confusion.

Jorge