FILE TRANSFER

Hello lojbaners,
        I would really appreciate some clues on translating files
of the form: "lesson_NN.unf.z" from Casper.
        I can't unpack them, I can't uncompress them, I can't
pkunzip them, and I can't read them.        I feel like I did in the
first grade when I missed the introduction of capital letters due
to a long illness.
        I have dial-up internet service here and I am able to transfer
and read files of the form: "lessonNN" from Casper to my node and
then to my disk.
        Again, I am at my wits end and would appreciate any ideas.

                                                    djer
Gerald Koenig         jkoenig@hatch.socal.com