lojban

1. You may want to resubscribe to Lojban List.  We had to delete you a
couple of days ago since everything was bouncing.  Thus, unless you
resubscribed, you are likely to miss most responses to this posting.

2. The files is question are compressed, and it would probably be better
if they were not, since many people don;t know how to deal with compressed
files.  If you are trying to get them down to your pc, though, you have
an additional problem, in that the file names are too long, and have too many
periods.  Thus, when they get down to your pc, they no longer have that
telltale ".z" on the end, and that may foul up your uuncompress program.
Some pc uncompress programs also cannot take 16 bit compressed data, which is
the deafult for unix.  One of my two programs is limited to 14 bit compression.

I would try renaming the files to something with a ".z" ending and see if
that helps.  In any case, i will ask Cowan to put them up uncompressed, when
he gets a chance.

lojbab