LaTeX- and Postscript-versions of the new gismu list

I have placed a LaTeX version of the latest gismu list (gismu.tex)
to the /pub/lojban/incoming directory at casper.cs.yale.edu.
This file contains no formatting commands.

There are two auxiliary LaTeX scripts (ldict.tex and ldict2.tex)
which contain the formatting commands for either single or
two-sided printing (DIN A4 only, sorry). These scripts input
the gismu.tex file.

ldict.ps.Z is a compressed Postscript version of the list.

I also uploaded the awk script which I used to prepare the tex-file
from the raw gismu list (gismutex.awk).

    veion

PS. my new e-mail address is:  veion@xiron.pc.helsinki.fi
           backup address   :  veion@xidal.pc.helsinki.fi

    (These boxes are part of our 486PC cluster running Linux -
     the _free_ UNIX(tm) clone for 386/486, available from, e.g.,

         sunsite.unc.edu/pub/Linux
         tsx-11.mit.edu/pub/linux
         ftp.funet.fi/pub/OS/Linux

     We are using the Slackware distribution [kernel 0.99pl14a]
     augmented with TeX/LaTeX from the SLS distribution.
     These packages contain ALL the usual UNIX tools + Gnu Emacs,
     TCP/IP, XWindow, Tk/Tcl and various programming languages.
     The new XMosaic2.0 WWW browser from NCSA is also available.

      For more information read USENET/comp.os.linux.* )