In-laws

> son-in-law              (F*)gendre              (S*)yerno
> (the others in this set aren't far to come %^)

All these can be obtained following the model from the jvoste:

mampa'u         maternal grandfather: p1 (p2=m1) m2
x1 is a father of a mother of x2

ti'uspe  s1 (s2=t1) t2   x1 is married to a daughter of x2    (son-in-law)
be'aspe                  x1 is married to a son of x2    (daughter-in-law)
pazyspe                  x1 is married to an offspring of x2

(The son and daughter of the English expression are not really the son or
daughter of anyone involved.)

For mother/father/parent-in-law:

sperirni r1 (r2=s1) s2   x1 is a parent of a spouse of x2
spemamta                 x1 is a mother of a spouse of x2
spepa'u                  x1 is a father of a spouse of x2

(Also "se ti'uspe", "se be'aspe", "se pazyspe")

There are many types of siblings-in-law:

tubyspe  s1 (s2=t1) t2    x1 is married to a sibling of x2
bunspe  s1 (s2=b1) b2     x1 is married to a brother of x2
me'ispe                   x1 is married to a sister of x2

spetunba  t1 (t2=s1) s2   x1 is a sibling of a spouse of x2
spebu'a                   x1 is a brother of a spouse of x2
speme'i                   x1 is a sister of a spouse of x2

In Spanish there is a word for the relationship between two people married
to siblings: "concu~ado/a". I don't know whether there is a word for that
in English.

spetubyspe  s1 (s2=t1) (t2=s1) s2
                          x1 is married to a sibling of a spouse of x2

({spebunspe} and {speme'ispe} are more specific.)

In Spanish there is also a word for the relationship between the parents
of the happy couple: "consuegro/a".

pazysperirni r1 (r2=s1) (s2=p1) p2
                        x1 is a parent of a spouse of an offspring of x2

And of course, you can be more specific:

pazyspemamta
pazyspepa'u
besysperirni
tixysperirni
tixyspemamta
tixyspepa'u
besyspemamta
besyspepa'u

There are even more, if you want to be specific in other ways, using "sel".
For example, the relationship between the two mothers of the couple is:

selmamyspemamta   x1 is the mother of a spouse of one whose mother is x2

etc, etc, etc.

Relatives:
lazki'i  c1 c2 (c3=l):  x1 is related to x2 by family relationship

In-laws:
spekemlazki'i  c1 (c2=s1) (c3=l) s2: x1 is family-related to the spouse of x2

step-family members also enter in this scheme:

speti'u   t1 (t2=s1) s2   x1 is the daughter of the one married to x2
                          (x1 is the step-daughter of x2)

pa'uspe   s1 (s2=p1) p2   x1 is married to the father of x2
                          (x1 is the step-mother of x2, unless it's
                           a same-sex marriage, then he'd be the step-father.)

Other interesting combinations are, for example, of type:

tixmamta         m1=t2 m2=t1   x1 is a mother of daughter x2

I don't know whether any natural language has different words for
mother-of-daughter, mother-of-son, etc.

Jorge