splitting lojban list

Jeff Prothero writes:
>  (Hmm.  Splitting this mailing list into two or three might be
> justified, if current volume keeps up.  I'm curious to hear
> significant announcements, but more than a little weary of wading
> through minutia.)

I would support this. I do not doubt that the excess enthusiasm
of a few deters the mild but benign interest of the many.

Most of the present traffic could be redirected to a new list,
leaving the present list as one to which Lojbab could post news
of interest to everyone & novices could post FAQs without feeling
intimidated.

This said, I should wish to subscribe to both lists, so my voice
should largely be ignored on this matter.

And Rosta