lojban postings

> I wonder what the current rash of entirely Lojban postings is having
> on less committed or less expert readers of the list.  Comments
> anybody?
I find it quite a chore just to delete them all unread! :)
I've felt for quite awhile this list really needs a FAQ posting
periodically defining 'rafsi' etc if newcomers are to have a
fighting chance.  (I've not the foggiest what a 'rafsi' is, and
I'm not really a newcomer...)
 Jeff
 (Hmm.  Splitting this mailing list into two or three might be
justified, if current volume keeps up.  I'm curious to hear
significant announcements, but more than a little weary of wading
through minutia.)