The first 4 JLs (was Re: Cucaracha)

To Mr Andrew Rosta respond I thus:

#How come there had been 5 issues of JL before the split?

The first four were the local Washington Loglan rag, {me la uacintyn.
loglentuan}. Lojbab kept continuty in the numbering, though he renamed
the beast.

Those early JLs are certainly an interesting read!

 A freshman once observed to me:         Nick Nicholas am I, of Melbourne, Oz.
 On the edge of the Rubicon,             nsn@munagin.ee.mu.oz.au (IRC: nicxjo)
 men don't go fishing.                   CogSci and CompSci & wannabe Linguist.
   - Alice Goodman, _Nixon In China_     Mail me! Mail me! Mail me! Or don't!!