ZAhO tenses

One thing to bear in mind in thinking about ZAhO tenses is that there are
a lot more than just pu'o and ba'o, and they all revolve around the paradigm
of thinking of the selbri as an event, and then putting the speaker or
reference point relative to that event with the ZAhO.  Some of these other
ZAhO tenses are not symmetric.  In particular, the ones regarding completion,
and za'o itself do not have a complete set of corresponding contours at the
beginning of the event (super-inchoative =? starting too soon).

Regardless of other arguments, the necessity of making these tenses work
properly, and in the most useful way, sets the tone for the whole system.

I would assume that if we were to consider reversing ba'o and pu'o, that they
could no longer be interpeted consistently with the other ZAhOs.

lojbab