Re: calling all nay sayers, we want opinions quick!

After weighing the proposal and the opinions expressed I am in favour
of the proposal.

> So the pros are increased expressivity, including some identifiably
> useful forms, and some increase of regularity.

It always pays to eliminate all unnecessary irregularities.

> The cons are that this
> is a change to a well-learned language feature, a real relearning
> problem that can be minimized but not eliminated, and that we may open
> some semantic nightmares that we might wish to avoid.

I am not relearning so it is no problem for me. I think it is easier
to cope with the nightmares if the language is more regular.

    Veijo