Re: calling all nay sayers, we want opinions quick!

Don't introduce {nei}. The status quo is preferable to the unreasonable
nitpicking a {nei} would bring with it. It's not just the relearning  -
having the {nei}/{nai} choice will mean hesitant judging every time NAI
comes up. I won't have it :( . What I think is required, instead, is a
NAhE KE to modify the whole tense construct, and a NAhE to precede each
individual tense component, just as NAI now follows each such component.
But no, I *do* have to draw the line at creeping featurism somewhere, and
nai/nei duplicating NA/NAhE is not a feature, it's a kludge. And a damn
ugly one. Thumbs down.

Nick, the {nai}-sayer :)