Phone Game

For those of you that have been following the recent Phone Game proceedings
with bated breath: we are wrapping up our second round, and I'd like people
to join in for the third round within the next week. The transcripts should
give you an idea of what the game is about, and of the difficulty level.
Please mail me if you feel like playing, or if you have any suggestions.

The Phone Game involves a round of people, each of which is supplied with
an idiomatic phrase in English, and the participants pass the phrase round
the circle, translating it alternately in and out of Lojban, until the
phrase gets back to its originator. It's instructive as an exploration of
Lojban expressiveness, and it's a challenge. We expect a latency of a week
per participant, but hell, with my workload, I ain't chasing anyone up too
vehemently :)

---
'Dera me xhama t"e larm"e,	       T  Nick Nicholas, EE & CS, Melbourne Uni
 Dera mbas blerimit		       |         Mail: nsn@munagin.ee.mu.oz.au
 Me xhama t"e larm"e!		       | "Omiloume ellhnika/Esperanto parolata/
 Lumtunia nuk ka ngjyra tjera.'	       |  {mika'e tavla baula lojban.je'uru'e}
 - Martin Camaj, _Nj"e Shp'i e Vetme_  |      (Better .sig suggestions welcome)