Re: [Re] Place structures with co

> la xorxes. cusku di'e

la djan cusku di'e

> The places of a tanru are those of the rightmost brivla, without exception.
> This is not necessarily the logical tertanru.

Not all the places, only the ones after the tanru. The places that appear
before the tanru are still those of the {tertanru} aren't they?

So

        da de {broda co brode}

is different from

        da {broda co brode} de

and also from

        {broda co brode} fa da de

This doesn't happen with any other type of tanru.
And I insist that any place of broda (the tertanru) that has not been
filled before the {co}, becomes inaccessible.

(BTW, what's the logical tertanru, as opposed to the plain tertanru?)

Jorge