Re: Translation of pemcrsoneto

ckire do doi xorxes le kecti pinka

+++++++>
{di} here has to take you back to the previous {di}, the tender
of the garden. (And if you knew some Esperanto, it might suggest
Di', (God) but that's not required :)
>+++++++
I wondered why di rather than da. I'm never sure about repeating
dV words, especially across several lines. I neve technically the
binding is supposed to last until a ni'o, but...

++++>
 {noi se sructa co tolcikna ro le drata pudji'e}, I thought was a
roundabout way of saying {noi tolcikna se sructa ro le drata pudji'e}
so you wouldn't need a remoi terbridi for tolcikna,
but I guess I was wrong.

So there's no way to attach a sumti to a
{co} modified selbri?
>++++++
Specifically, the following sumti will attach to the seltanru noi selyli'e.
I cannot think of a way of inverting
broda brode da
as you are trying to do.

brode co broda da
expressly means
broda be da co brode

You can do it by
brode be da co broda
but that's not what you want. I don't think it can be done.

++++>
I meant {selgusta}, because the gi'uste I used had another place
for the location, so the food was in x3.
>++++

I though you probably did.

+++>
> Thirdly, "tedre'a" is head-human. I construed it
> as "human-head" (really "human-mind") - I don't
> know if you meant anything else.

{tedre'a} is {terdi remna}, an earth-human

>+++++
..u'u .oiro'a .oise'i bebna

Best,
        Colin