Translation of pemcrsoneto

Here is Jorge's first sonnet:

(to ko mi fraxu pe'u ca'a pemci finti toi)

        le rotsu prenu cu cusku lu ti'e
        le cmene be lo rozgu ca'a sucta
        pa purdi be di xrula noi se sructa
        co tolcikna ro le drata pudji'e

        i di'u va'o ro lo ro cambi'e
        pu je ca je bave'e sezmi'usta
        li'u ca le nu citka le tergusta
        i ko'a kufra vreta le ranki'e

        i lu zu'unai le cmene io be di
        na ka'e tese djuno le tedre'a
        pu le nu le ri pruxi ca'a bredi

        li'u di'a se cusku le ro'upre
        noi ca simlu le ka badbe'urze'a
        i ko'a le nu ba doicki cu nupre

mi'e xorxes

Here is my attempt to translate it (as a sonnet, so it's not
literal)

A portly person said to me RI hear
a roseUs name is but a figment pulled
from one lone garden flower, lulled
and studied by the other flowers there.

RAnd throughout every gale that ever ran
Or runs or will yet run it never changesS,
He added, as he gobbled all the strangers
In the restaurant,  lolled on a divan.

RBut yet again a name,  whatever bearUt,
Cannot be understood by manUs intelli-
Gence until the spirit be preparedS

Continued then this portly diner who
Appears to wax aye greater in the belly
And promises at last heUll explain you.

Notes
-----
I had some difficulties with some bits:
I don't understand "noi se sructa
        co tolcikna ro le drata pudji'e';
In the first place I don't know what the remoi
terbridi of tolcikna might be (cikna is a
selbri befi pada), so I don't know what
role the other garden life plays. I'm not
at all sure as to the meaning of "sructa"
either.
Secondly, I can only make out "tergusta" to
be the clients of the restaurant, and have
translated it thus. I this really what you meant?
Thirdly, "tedre'a" is head-human. I construed it
as "human-head" (really "human-mind") - I don't
know if you meant anything else.

The whole thing doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

        Colin