purple lojban

>When I had in mind the phrase, "poor Lojban" (as in "Please correct
>my"), a naive search of my database yielded the word jbozi'u, which the
>HTML source document defined as "Bad Lojban."  But I couldn't manage to
>extract that meaning from the rafsi components of jbozi'u.  In fact, I
>did use the word, but I was so uncertain of being understood that I also
>offered a nonce-word alternative, lobselsre.  Whereupon I forgot the
>whole jbozi'u - zirpu connection, without ever having quite understood
>it.
>
>So the poet was whoever created the word jbozi'u, not me!

Poet and semi-Lojbanist Michael Helsem created the word zirjbo ("purple
Lojban") and it's adjectival counterpart jbozi'u ("lojbanically purple")
as intentional malglico puns based on the phrase "purple prose" Michael
has written an immense volume of usually-ungrammatical Lojban poetry and
prose to which he applies these terms.

Michael also did a lot of work with rhyming dictionaries and the like.
He considered that reaaranged letters might be another substitute for
rhyme: stani/tsani/tansi.

lojbab