Re: Tech: Summary of proposals

>> Among my missing favorites is a word for just one of the meanings of
>> the English "any":
>>
>> "One, no matter which, of more than two."
>>
>> This is definition (1) from a current edition of a collegiate
>> Websters.  I am too busy to participate in deliberations on this issue,
>> but I can't miss the opportunity to let this be voted on on its own
>> merits.
>
>But surely we need to know what its merits are, first?

>And

Thanks for your interest.  I can't advocate the proposal at this time
due to time constraints but do you remember:

Choose *any card.
Bring *any sandwich.
Direct translation of one of the meanings of any or cualquiera.

I regard predicate calculus, and hence lojban, as abstract european
speech, and I think we should honor the connection, even as we build in
grammar alternatives which accomodate the majority in the world.

As I recall it this proposal is a slightly altered version of one first
put forth by you and jorge.

All the best,
djer