Re: TECH: LE & LO

>     do ba speni lo me luha le((h)i) zabna
>     do ba speni le me luha le((h)i) zabna

(And was wondering how to talk about the specific individual.
Unfortunately my mailbox got corrupted last night, so I can't
quote the exact text at the moment.)

Normally

        do ba speni le zabna

does just fine for this.  If you really need to emphasise both the
specific individual and the specific group, you can always say
something like

        do ba speni le pa le zabna

Putting in {me} suggests to me that the particular individual isn't
really one of the group, even in-your-mind, but is somehow loosely
associated with them.

mi'e .i,n.