Re: spuda le nu co'u casnu

.ie .u'u mi na'e zgana zo jo

.i ko pe'u do'u jai ranji .i mi so'o roi se cinri

I was a little overstating the case. Much of the
discussion is interesting, though I cannot be
bothered with it all.  But any time I see you
talking about the assignment of pu'o and ba'o,
I reach for the delete key. Their original assignment
was done for a reason. It may or may not be 'wrong'
by the standards of the current language. But they're
baselined and it's a dead issue. Please give up trying
to prove otherwise.

        Colin