Re: cmevla (Was: TEXT: Imagist)

And:
++++++>
 What I meant is a name for the name that follows "la". A cmevla is
a thing that must end with a consonant & a pause, & I presume
cmetergeha to cover laho names as well.
Would "zo la zei cmene" work?
>++++++
It might, but I don't think it would be precise enough. How about
'cmeselgadri'?

(I'm not certain whether 'selgadri' refers to the whole description
including the gadri, or just the 'contents' of the description. This
rather assumes the latter, but unfortunately I think the definition
means the former.  We need a way to refer to the latter.

In fact I think we would do better with places for the thing labelled
and the resulting description, rather than the sentence.

        Colin