[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: rauch-erik
- Subject: Wilkins' Essay
- From: Colin Fine <C.J.Fine@bradford.ac.uk>
- Date: Wed, 28 Jul 93 20:24:59 +0200
- Comment: Issues related to constructed languages
- Reply-To: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Version: 5.5 -- Copyright (c) 1991/92, Anastasios Kotsikonas
>Do you know of any way I can find out more about this (and Wilkins' Real
>Character -- has his book been reprinted)? This is right up my alley.
Richard's given you the information about Paleneo.
Wilkins was reprinted in facsimile by the Scolar Press some years
ago, but I imagine it's out of print now. I've never seen another