TECH: se, te, & lujvo

>(i) seljerna should be stipulated as synonymous with se jerna (unlike
>lujvo formed from tanru)

>or

>(ii) there ought to be a way of coining a lujvo whose x1 is an idiomatic
>variant of the x1 of the source gismu (if seljerna has an x1 that is
>an idiomatic variant of the x2 of the source gismu).

Check me if I'm wrong: this sounds like a revival of the dikyjvo proposal.
You want a defined way of showing how the lujvo form (selbroda) relates to
the "tanru" form (se broda).  It's the same ambiguity problem I had a while
back with {selpinxe}, which was used in the tanru {selpinxe ckafi} to mean
"beverage coffee", taking {selpinxe} to mean {na'o se pinxe}, while I
understood it as {caca'a se pinxe}, that is, "drunk coffee".  It's dikyjvo
all over again; deal with that as you like.

~mark