Re: Plurals, sets, masses, sequences -- decisions on the weekend

la mark. clsn. privately corrects me:

>>         mi fa'u do se cmene la djan. fa'u la lojbab.
>>         I respectively-with you is-benamed John respectively-with Lojbab.

> Shouldn't that be "mi fa'u do se cmene zo djan. fa'u zo lojbab."?  Just to
> be difficult.  After all, one is not named by "the-one-called-john", but by
> "the-word-john".

Of course (smack forehead).  I committed the most elementary blunder about
Lojban names while trying to make a far more difficult point.  u'u

--
cowan@snark.thyrsus.com         ...!uunet!cbmvax!snark!cowan
                e'osai ko sarji la lojban