Re: The dreaded word "only"

John Cowan once again proves his all-round dudeliness by coming up with one
of the nicer solutions to the "only" problem:

>        ro da poi cevni du la .alax.
>        all x1s which are-gods are-identical-to Allah

Which transforms to:

la alex. du roda poi cevni
.i la alex. du ro cevni
.i la alex. romei lei cevni

and this last, PREDICATIONALIST :) expression is, I feel, the "real"
solution.

Granted, the phrase

{la djordj. cu romei lei darxi be leri tamne bei leri nazbi}

is not as elegant as

{la djordj du roda poi darxi leri tamne leri nazbi}

So (Once again, I've "oopsed") there are two "real solution". Something
there's been a lot of in out language lately...

Idiom spreads like wildfire in le jbonai, and I've just gotten me a beauty.
Thanks, John.

Nick