The thing who's name literly means ...

Is there a short form for the expression "The thing who's name
litterly means ...". I suspect that is something I would use quite
regularly. For example, to me

        sticisralo

refers to the culture/nationality etc of western part of the
Australian continent not of the political entity called (in English)
Western Australia. I could say

        la wastrn.astralis

or something similar, but that would in no way help a non-speaker of
English.

Similar problems occur when refering to the names of organizations,
particularly political organizations. Suppose I wanted to refer to the
P.L.O., I could say:

        filsozifgri

which is litteraly "Palestinian kind of free kind of organization".
Suppose for a moment however that I believed that the P.L.O. was a
cruel sham perpetrated by its leaders upon the Palestinian people: I
would not want to use that predicate because
 I would be asserting that
it was in fact that kind of organization on the other had I do not
want to use

        la pialos

or some other form of it's English or Arabic names because that would
exclude a large group of potential readers. Want I want is a word x
such that

        <x> filsozifgri

means the thing _named_ "Palestinian kind of free kind of organization".

Major