One last try on the mini-lesson

I'm making one last try to get the mini-lesson out by email.  Noone seems
to know why it isn;t going out properly, but people have suggested length
and a few other things.  It will go out in two parts which are arbitrarily
split with the "split" command (and I don't even know where) so you must
put the two pieces back together again.  The first piece is 22K long, the
second is 9K long.

If it fails, it should be up soon on the Planned Languages Server anyway,
although the comments I've received from people who DID get the draft
indicate that we will be revising it significantly before publication.

I have had 4 responses thus far, 3 and possibly all 4 from people who received
it via conlang distribution.  Thus I will try mailing this with single
destination as well.

IF you have sent me a message in the past week or so saying that you did
not get the message, I would appreciate it if you tell me that you did
finally get the message via this attempt, so I know whether it worked.

I am sending the mini-lesson to Nick Nicholas and Mike Urban, both not currently
on Lojban List, and ask them to acknowledge successful receipt (this note
so I don;t have to send a separate version of this message to them).

----
lojbab = Bob LeChevalier, President, The Logical Language Group, Inc.
         2904 Beau Lane, Fairfax VA 22031-1303 USA
         703-385-0273
         lojbab@grebyn.com

NOTE THAT THIS IS A NEW NET ADDRESS AND SUPERSEDES OTHERS IN MY POSTINGS
            OR LOGICAL LANGUAGE GROUP, INC. PUBLICATIONS