Re: response #1 to Jim Carter

Forgive me, I can;t think straight at  1am sometimes:
Your mistake is in not knowing the effect of the "bo", which, as I said,
kinda acts to put the whole 2nd sentence subordinate into the first.
With no "bo" ... ni'i da means "logically because of da", da acts as the
first place of nibli, which is what I think you said.
-----

lojbab

Both sentences are asserted in a connected sentence, as well as the
causality, another difference from the subordinate form.

I'm a little confused as to what you say cowan said.  Since he isn't present,
the mail problem not fixed to my knowledge, I suggest defering this till he
is able to respond.

lojbab