Re: mamta/patfu

la korant. cusku di'e

> "mamta"/"patfu"  are words that refer to a biological process. That process
> is gender dependent. I man does not have the biological hardware inherent
> to be a "mamta", and vice versa.

That was JCB's view, but is no longer reflected by the (new) place structures,
which give "mamta" and "patfu" the same "by bond/tie x3" place as "bruna",
"mensi", and so on.  In other words, "mamta" and "patfu" are no longer
necessarily genetic.

The genetic aspect is covered by "panzi", the birth relationship by "jbena",
and the parenting function by "rirni".  I have an adopted daughter, so

	mi patfu
	.ije mi rirni
	.ije mi na se panzi

--