Re: Place structures with {co}

la xorxes. cusku di'e

> Something else I just realized:
>
> We need a convention for what {vo'a}, {vo'e}, etc. mean when used
> in a bridi whose selbri is a co-type tanru. I vote for them to
> refer to the tertanru places only, and not to the unmeritoriously :)
> promoted places of the seltanru.
>
> Also, what are the places of {go'i} and co. when refering to that
> bridi? I also think they should be only those of the tertanru.

Can't do it.

The vo'a-series and the go'a-series refer to the places >of the selbri
as a whole<, independent of how that place structure was acquired.
The place structure of a tanru is normally that of its rightmost brivla.
(The exception is that places preceding a "co"-based selbri are specially
treated, and may belong to a different brivla).  The tertanru, i.e.
modificand, is not specially privileged.

--
John Cowan              sharing account <lojbab@access.digex.net> for now
                e'osai ko sarji la lojban.