Re: TECH: Quantifiers (was: cukta)

di'e preti be fi mi

> > > {ro lo klama} means the same as {ro lo klama be ?ma}
> > > Is {zo'e} the right answer?

i la i,n. cusku di'e

> > I think it has to be -

i la djan di'e cusku

> I agree.

Since zo'e may represent a sumti not explicitly stated because
it is obvious from context, I conclude that {ro lo klama} may
mean "all the goers to the place obvious from context". This is
very nice, because that's what one often means. (The use of
{le} is a different matter, I know it will let me get away with
anything.)

I don't have to specify what's obvious from context, and
I don't have to fear that a cooperative listener will interpret
it as "all goers to anywhwere", even if she is very strict with
semantics.

I suspect that my reasoning is wrong, why?

Jorge