Re: cukta

la kolin cusku di'e

> (This posting has no relation to my previous suggestion, which
> seems now to be a blind alley in the developing discussion)

Blind alley??? You had a place structure that agreed with the one
proposed by lojbab, which John also approved, what blind alley?

-------
-------

> I think the concentration on 'textual' is a mistake. Unless 'cukta'
> is going to mean 'selpapri' (and the consensus seems to be that
> it isn't) it should certainly include such things as multi-media
> CD ROM encyclopaedias - all of which (so far) contain some text,
> but it is hard to maintain for some of them that they are
> primarily textual.

Your definition doesn't seem to give that much emphasis to text. In any
case, I think the structure is right. The details of what type of works
are encompassed by x2 are secondary. I agree with John that this (with
your wording or lojbab's) is the Right Thing.

Jorge