Re: cukta

(This posting has no relation to my previous suggestion, which
seems now to be a blind alley in the developing discussion)

I think the concentration on 'textual' is a mistake. Unless 'cukta'
is going to mean 'selpapri' (and the consensus seems to be that
it isn't) it should certainly include such things as multi-media
CD ROM encyclopaedias - all of which (so far) contain some text,
but it is hard to maintain for some of them that they are
primarily textual.

        Colin