My decoding of the Lojban cryptogram.

Here is my translation.
(The decoding into Lojban is solid. The Englishing is highly tentative, being
as I haven't a clue what it all means.
There seems to be an error in the last line. I have emended the first group
 MERME
into MEUME: this makes it valid Lojban, but hardly meaningful - perhaps
the emendation is not correct.)

Night circles night. Names name voices. Clouds cover clouds of voices of the
 names
of the night.
Silence creates out of silence. Life dreams that magic is alive. Memory anchors
 the
memory that silence is magically alive.
What silence orbits, creates out of night.  Magic's voices name it 'life that
 speaks
in aliveness'. Cloud establishes the memory that it covers.
But that their structure is lovely to me, cries out and blesses the trees, and I
 make
myself connected and actual, and I sing.
Green speaks green. Stars light stars of secrets. The path suggests the path of
secrets, and leaps the stars of greenness.