English usage

Hi all

Lojbab writes:
> My data is based on 75315 words of Lojban text (367K) compared to Cowan's

Am I one of the last of a vanishing breed that still believes that data' is
a plural word, or has usage overtaken (as in so many other cases). If that
is the case when can we expect to see 'datas', 'medias' and so on?

Yes I know I am nitpicking, it comes from have a series of pedants as
English teachers during my formative years.

Chris Handley                                     chandley@otago.ac.nz
Dept of Computer Science                       Ph     (+64) 3-479-8499
University of Otago                           Fax     (+64) 3-479-8577
Dunedin, NZ
              There are three types of Computer Scientist:
                those who can count and those who can't.