Re: POssessives

+++++++>
 Greenberg universal 2, cited by JCB, says that prepositional languages tend to
the NG order, so he (JCB) believes that "le broda pe le brode" will tend to be
dominant.  So far we don't have enough data from enough speakers to tell.
<+++++++

Just my point.

I have not examined the data, but I would be willing to bet that in the Lojban
written so far (almost all by native English speakers) there is a preponderance
of the English pattern - preposed for pro-sumti and names (and perhaps also
descriptions designating animate entities) and postposed otherwise.

        Colin