Administrivia, new gismu list available, new paper available

I will be off-line from Thursday the 23rd through Sunday the 2nd, inclusive.
To suspend reception of Lojban List, send the message "set lojban nomail"
to the address <listserv@cuvmb.cc.columbia.edu>.

A new gismu list is available from the FTP server at casper.cs.yale.edu.
The file pub/lojban/gismu is the latest gismu list, containing many new
cross-references.  (Only about 40 gismu still don't have any, and lojbab will be
working on those.)  This is the first version which (by intention) has complete
back-references: if "klama" refers to "litru", then it is guaranteed that
"litru" refers to "klama".

A new paper, on Lojban sumti, is also available by FTP in
/pub/lojban/draft/refgrammar/sumti.  Anyone who wants to review this paper
but has no access to FTP, please let me know and I'll send it by email.

This is also a general call for reviews of the material in
/pub/lojban/draft/refgrammar (the reference grammar) and
/pub/lojban/draft/textbook (the textbook).  Lojbanists at all levels of
proficiency should snarf, read, review, and send comments to me!
This applies especially to the file "lesson1" in the textbook directory,
which has never really been reviewed, and (IMHO) is some of lojbab's
finest work explaining the language.

Happy holidays to all.

--
John Cowan              sharing account <lojbab@access.digex.net> for now