Re: TECH: QUERY: quantifier scope & cumki

la .and. cusku di'e

> > The American philosopher W.V.O. Quine, an early
> > supporter of the Loglan Project.
>
> Is this true? What form did his support take? How come undergrads don't
> do Loglan in their intro logic courses then?

Early supporters don't necessarily remain so.  Actually, I have no idea
what Quine thinks now.  (When we have some books, maybe we should send
him copies -- if he is still alive!)

But the back edition of JCB's >Loglan 1<, 4th ed (1989), says:

--
John Cowan      cowan@snark.thyrsus.com         ...!uunet!lock60!snark!cowan
                        e'osai ko sarji la lojban.