Re: TECH: QUERY on ZI & ZEhA

>Would "mi ba'o ze'u klama" mean that my going is over for a long time?

Not what we would list in our common tenses, though I assume it is
grammatical.  Quite often when you put tenses backwards like this,
the parser will accept it, but consider that you have expressed two different
tenses.  The first of these is an ellipsized sumti tcita variety.

I just called up the parser to check this one, and that is indeed what it
oparsed as:
mi ba'o ze'u klama
is
mi ba'oku ze'u klama

This should be a bit easier to interpret:  I go for a long time, in the
aftermath of some event.

Because of the grammar, it would be poor form to write the two words as a
single 'tense compound', and you correctly haven't.  On the other hand,
ze'uba'o can be written as a single compound because the lexer compounder
treats it as a grammatical unit.  (lexer/compounder rules are those
with rule numbers greater than 900 in the YACC grammar).

lojbab