GEN.ADMIN: Re Reply-To who? (Was: Monthly posting for August, 1993)

I vote for the status quo.

To put that in context, the gateway which passes the messages
through to my X.400 system has its own idea about the correspondence
between the header fields in the two different formats.
At least with the current setting, I get to see who sent
the original message.  I don't, however, have any way of telling
whether an incoming message was for me privately or sent
to a whole mailing list.

If I can persuade the gateway administrators to find a more
straightforward mapping between the two formats, I might discover
that reply-to the whole list had advantages for me,
although I think that's unlikely.

co'o mi'e .i,n.