Re: TECH: QUERY on ZI & ZEhA

All tenses separate a selbri from any previous sumti, though CU is often
used in addition - it seems to be psychologically useful when the previous
sumti is complex, regardless of whether it is needed.

Use ze'u for "for a long time"; I'm not sure the "ca" is particularly
informative in addition.

ze'e is an interval, ZAhO tenses and #ROI tenses are interval modifiers
affecting or referring to that (possibly ellipsized) interval.
roroi means roughly "constantly" during some interval, i.e. at all possible
times, but suggests multiple discrete actions taking place. "piroroi" is
"all of the time" during an interval which does not suggest any particular
number of actions and is probably close to equivalent to "ca'o" except that
the latter suggests no activity before or after the interval in question,
while #roi says nothing contourish about the time outside the interval.

Note that the concept of this unspecified interval may help give some
insight into interpreting ZAhO.  The unspecified interval is usually the
interval where some whole event is taking place, but could be something
else if context so demanded.

I would say, for example, that ze'eco'i is a good tense for the Big Bang
- the initiation of the all-time interval.  I guess ve'eco'i = ve'eco'u
are the bounds of the universe.

lojbab