Lojfest, September 25

As threatened, lo these many months ago, I have just announced
the UK Lojfest - viz, gathering for those interested in discussing
or using lojban - in Bradford on September 25.

If you would like more information, let me know, and I'll send you
the full (bilingual) invitation.

There are no extraordinary people.  | Colin Fine
Whoever tells you otherwise is      |  Dept of Computing
      lying to you.                 |   University of Bradford
There are only ever ordinary people,|    Bradford, W. Yorks, England
Who do what they do -               |      BD7 1DP
The extraordinary thing is the      | Tel: 0274 733680 (h), 383915 (w)
  extraordinary things that they do!|   c.j.fine@bradford.ac.uk
                                    |   (cfine@cix.compulink.co.uk;
 .e'o ko sarji la lojban.           |      cjfine@gn.apc.org)
  EXLIB = EXpansion of LIBrary systems for the visually disadvantaged