Re: na'e pu'i (Was: La Cucaracha)

I don't think anybody has answered Jorge:
+++++>

John, you said nothing of my choice of {pu'i} over {ka'e} or {nu'o}.
I'm not sure what {na'e pu'i} means: demonstrated inability?
>++++++++

I believe that
        na'e pu'i broda

means other-than-demonstrated-ability broda.

If it is true, as I believe,  that the following relations hold among
the CAhA words:

ca'a -> pu'i -> ke'a
nu'o -> ke'a
pu'i  =>^ nu'o
nu'o => ^pu'i

One might construe 'na'e pu'i' as meaning
"a state for which a different term from pu'i would be
more appropriate", and hence include 'ca'a' as a
possibility. I think this would be perverse, and
therefore suggest that
na'e pu'i
means the same as
nu'o ja na'e ka'e