Re: TEXT: xislu mu'ucutci (roller skating)

It sounds like Rob has roughly the same problem I do with the BNF grammar.
I can read it, but it's a struggle to use it, because the YACC grammar is
so much clearer on what is legal, and uses no shortcuts.  The BNF would be
more readable if the multiple options were shown on separate lines like YACC
grammar does, but then it wouldn't be so much shorter than the YACC grammar.

I agree that a range of examples analyzing sentences using both BNF and YACC
grammar would be very useful for teaching people how to use it.  I'd love
to have someone tacjkle this for the dictionary (volunteers anyone???)

lojbab