Re: TEXT: xislu mu'ucutci (roller skating)

la xorxes. cusku di'e

> Is xem the rafsi for xe? It says xel on my list. Now I see why I didn't
> understand jboxemrmri.

The rafsi for "xe" was "xem-" prior to baselining.  Oddly, this one got
changed not by any reasoned argument but by the sustained weight of error.
The analogy of "sel-" and "vel-" caused both me and Nick to use "xel-"
erroneously, and my use got published in "Imaginary Journeys".  lojbab
reluctantly capitulated, but doesn't always remember.

--
John Cowan      cowan@snark.thyrsus.com         ...!uunet!lock60!snark!cowan
                        e'osai ko sarji la lojban.